New Orleans… I got bit by the bug of that place, and I’m not the same. Never have I been to a town so energetically complex. There’s a dance between light and dark that shook me, and I’m still shakin. I want more, I want in. I wanna dance there, and I’ve developed an urge to try all the moves.
- Lady on the bus next to me: Tell me again- what are you not going to do in daycare today?
- Little boy: I will not hit the teacher with a light saber.
- Lady: And why are you not going to hit her with a light saber?
- Boy: It is my toy, and my choice, but if I hit her with the light saber, I'm acting like a Sith.
- Lady: Do you want to be a Sith?
- Boy: No! I am Obi-Wan!
Just passed Nashville.!
I can almost taste the crawfish! (And the jambalaya, and the Port of Call burgers, and the beignets, and the boudin, and the…)
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 1470